– 8 slices of bread in Vienna the previous day .
– 1 l of whole milk .
– 1 cinnamon stick .
– Zest of 1 lemon .
– Zest of 1 orange .
– Sugar 230 g .
– Cinnamon .
– 3 eggs .
– Oil for frying .
– 300 ml water .
– 120 g of brown sugar .
– 1 dl brandy .
– 4 scoops vanilla ice cream .
1. Cut bread slices on the bias of Vienna 2 cm thick.
2. We boil milk with sugar, rinds and the cinnamon stick .
3. Once boiled milk and let it warm up dip bread slices in it until well soaked body but enough to be driving .
4. We bread slices in beaten egg and fry in hot oil at 160 ° C . There must be very strong to not rob us .
5. Let stand the toast fried in a pan .
6. We boil the water, brown sugar and brandy together and, once boil for 2 minutes, we pour the syrup over the toast .
7. Let stand and serve two per serving toast accompanied by a scoop of vanilla ice cream.