How to calculate your bra size
of 10 women do not know their contour and cup holder . And worst of all is that 7 out of 10, do not use the bra size right . This means that half of breast pain could be avoided if we bought correct. As Gates points Francesc, author of the book The bra myths and legends … and user manual , “in many cases, pain in the breast , back, head, calluses or skin tags are caused by the use of one improper fastener . It is therefore important to use the appropriate model for each morphology and choose the specific use thinking that you are going to give. ”
How is this calculated?
The bra size has two parameters: the contour (the number) and glass (the letter) . As its name suggests, the outline is found by measuring the contour of the trunk below the bra line, and adding 15.
To calculate the cup , we measure the contour of the trunk but the bulkiest, ie at the level of the nipple. To this number we subtract the contour and apply this rule:
– Cup A: if the difference between the two contours is 12 to 14 cm.
– Cup B: the difference is 14 to 16 cm.
– Cup C: 16 to 18 cm.
– Cup D: 18 to 20 cm.
– Cup E: 22.5 cm.
– Take measures provided without clothes and when you do not have the rule or’re ovulating, when its volume increases.
– If the difference resulting from subtracting your two contours are between two sizes, you should choose the larger size, but also depends on the model.
– Almost all fasteners have three hooks, three positions. A bra sit really well when, close to the center bracket , fits without pressing or create folds.
– The holder must not allow ourselves to brands . In that case, we will have chosen the wrong size bra.
– The closing of our bra should never be above the imaginary line that runs below the chest -. Course, you never buy a bra without trying it.
– Use the right bra for every occasion and every activity. For example, if you’re exercising, bet on a sports bra that usually goes without rings and much more comfortable.
Want to find out for sure? Take hold of the technology. SAYFIT is a mobile application that teaches you, step by step, to calculate your bra size , much like a conventional sports model. And not only that, it also tells you about the brands that manufacture the items you need and helps you through a geolocator, to discover the nearest store to find them. Magic!