Cake or Custard? The Two Things At Once
– Preheat oven to 200C ° .
– Unroll the pastry and place inside of a detachable round mold chamfered edges of 22 cm in diameter .
-Top with a circle of parchment paper the size of the bore, fill with dried beans and place in the oven at 200 ° C for 10 to 12 minutes until edges are golden brown .
– Remove from oven and remove the paper and beans .
– Brush with beaten egg and return to oven 2 to 3 minutes .
– Lower the oven temperature to 170 ° C .
– Prepare the filling by beating the egg yolks and sugar with remaining batter. Add the cream and nutmeg and beat with rods .
– Go through the Chinese, toss in a saucepan and heat to no more than 40 ° .
– Pour over baked base and place in the oven at 170 ° C between 25 and 30 minutes .
– Remove from oven and let cool before unmolding .
– Place 2 strips of construction paper 22 x 2 cm in a cross over the cake and sprinkle with cinnamon and then carefully remove the cards .
– Arrange custard pie and serve a round source on dessert plates .
If you do not have pastry, can form the base of the cake with crumbled cookies and butter