A homemade scrub in five steps
If you’ve decided to incorporate exfoliation to your daily beauty routine, we will give you the keys to get a good result. Do not miss our tips for mimes your skin removing dead skin cells without leaving their home in five steps.
1. First, you should moisturize the skin (it should be clean and free of makeup) of the face and neck with warm water.
2. Then proceed to apply the exfoliating product, applying a dose in the nose, the other on the cheeks, neck, forehead and chin, then apply evenly.
3. Once opened, go for a light massage. Yes, do it gently, applying the product with fingertips, pressing lightly and very gentle circular motion, not too sharp, insisting on the most problematic areas, which are usually the nose and chin.
4. After you’ve done this massage, the product must be removed with warm water to remove dead cells permanently.
5. After removing the product, apply toner and moisturizer.
-Do not use the body scrub on the face, because when it comes to the face, you should be doubly careful and not abuse exfoliation to avoid irritating the skin too much .
-The exfoliation of the face, in principle, should realization once a week if you have dry skin or sensitive frequency can be increased to two or three times in case you have oily skin. ‘Besides, it is not recommended to use exfoliating in the area around the eyes, as this skin is extremely delicate and can react badly to products of this type.
-The facial peel is a great way to prepare the skin for the application of self-tanner (allows a more uniform) or any type of treatment or mask, so penetrates better.
It is also a good remedy to match the tone and finish flaking that occurs when the tan disappears.